100 Women Who Care – Marion OH is a group of local women from all walks of life and varying financial backgrounds who are interested in supporting our community by contributing to Marion charities together as a group. With one donation we can make a difference … with a combined donation we can make a huge impact!
Our mission is to reach out to our community by finding at least 100 women (or more!) to contribute $100 four times a year, either as individuals or teams, to LOCAL charitable organizations. All organizations must be in Marion County and must have 501 (c) (3) non-profit status. Our goal is to keep our focus local and have an impact that can be seen in our community.
If 100 women give $100, that’s $10,000 for one lucky LOCAL charity. That makes a larger impact on both that charity and our community. Wouldn’t you like to be part of that impact?
This project is for you if …
- You don’t have time in your busy life to volunteer, but have wanted to help those in need.
- You are involved with other groups, but also see the potential in this idea and are interested in adding it to your charitable efforts.
- If you want 100% of your donations to go directly to a LOCAL charity.
- If you want to learn about or let other women know about the amazing work many of our local non-profits are currently doing.
- If you want your generous donation to become a part of a large amount of money by joining together with other women – creating a powerful impact in our local area.